Who doesn’t love a breath of fresh air? Wouldn’t it be great if you get to smell that freshness every day, every time at home? Well, not exactly fresh air but an amazing scent. Unfortunately, the room fresheners available in the market are not that cheap. And investing them in every month seems like a bit too much to spend. Well, don’t worry; make your own room freshener using very simple ingredients.
1. The two major ingredients are Downy Unstoppables, scented beads used in laundry, and baking soda. You’ll also require warm water and a spray bottle as a container.
2. Mix a quarter cup of Unstoppables, 4 table spoon of baking soda and a cup of hot water. Mix the ingredients thoroughly so they are completely dissolved.
3. Mix the mixture occasionally and leave it for about 30 minutes until the baking soda and the beads are no longer visible. Pour the mixture in your spray bottle after diluting and you’re all set!
4. If you prefer natural scents or can’t find Downy unstobbales, simply use your favorite essential oil instead of the beads. Lemon oil is always a good choice!
5. And you’re done! Enjoy your freshly scented house and spray it around as much as you want!