We’ve all used Google maps at one point in our lives. Whether it was for getting directions or just to see how one place looked, we did it. But how many had the chance (or bad luck) to come across really creepy google images that left them questioning reality? Just like the ones that are about to be featured in the following gallery. Try to enjoy and not get too scared!
1. This photo of a strange looking fellow (or alien?!) that was captured by a Google street view car in France. Definitely one of the creepiest google images ever to be encountered online.
2. The photo of a human skull somewhere on a deserted-looking island in Russia. Probably not what you’d want to see while looking at landscapes.
3. An inverted pentagram is always something that will send chills down your spine. Especially when it appears to be there out of nowhere. Who did this and why?
4. A broken face that seems to be part of a giant statue. This was found on a hillside.
5. Whatever is going on here in Italy. What’s with the giant pink bunny?
6. Mannequins in the dumpster. Enough said.
7. What is going on there? If you look closely it appears that there’s someone laying down, while one person is standing above. In a completely deserted place that looks like a pier. Definitely something creepy went on.
8. Strange signs in the dessert are always creepy. Always.
Here’s one more in case you had any doubts.
9. Forests that look like this.
That’s a place you don’t want to go to. Especially since you might encounter this guy.
10. One might start believing someone, somewhere is trying to tell us something.
Have you ever encountered any creepy google images?