In case the on-going rumors weren’t enough, Beyonce seems to have confirmed to the world that Jay Z did indeed cheat on her. And she did it through music. Fans were left speechless by more than just amazing visuals last night. In fact, it seems that the Lemonade lyrics are getting more attention because they appears to confirm that the rapper was in fact unfaithful.
Here are the Lemonade lyrics that let the world know what Jay did to Bey. Also, never forget the elevator incident.
- You can taste the dishonesty / It’s on your breath as you pass it off so cavalier – “Pray You Catch Me“
- Can’t you see there’s no other man above you / What a wicked way to treat the girl that loves you – “Hold Up“
- Something don’t feel right because it ain’t right, especially coming up after midnight / I smell your secrets and I’m not too perfect to ever feel this worthless / How did it come down to this, going through your call list? / I don’t wanna lose my pride but I’ma fuck me up a bitch – “Hold Up“
- What’s worse, looking jealous or crazy? Jealous or crazy? / More like walked all over lately, walked all over lately, I’d rather be crazy – “Hold Up“
- Who the fuck do you think I am? You ain’t married to no average bitch, boy – “Don’t Hurt Yourself“
- I smell that fragrance on your Louis V, boy / Just give my fat ass a big kiss, boy / Tonight I’m fucking up all your shit, boy – “Don’t Hurt Yourself“
- This is your final warning / You know I give you life / If you try this shit again you gon’ lose your wife – “Don’t Hurt Yourself“
- Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home / Today I regret the night I put that ring on / He always got them fucking excuses – “Sorry“
- He only want me when I’m not on there / He better call Becky with the good hair – “Sorry“
- My daddy warned me about men like you / He said, “Baby girl, he’s playing you.” – “Daddy Lessons“
- Ten times out of nine, I know you’re lying / But nine times outta ten, I know you’re trying – “Love Drought“
- Are you aware you’re my lifeline, are you trying to kill me? / If I wasn’t me, would you still feel me? / Like on my worst day? Or am I not thirsty enough? – “Love Drought“
- Pictures snatched out the frame / Bitch, I scratched out your name and your face / What is it about you that I can’t erase, baby? – “Sandcastles“
- We built sandcastles that washed away / I made you cry when I walked away / And although I promised that I couldn’t stay, baby / Every promise don’t work out that way – “Sandcastles“
- Found the truth beneath your lies / And true love never has to hide – “All Night“
In case you need more confirmation, Beyonce also states: “I tried to make a home outta you“, “You remind me of my father, a magician. Able to exist in two places at once“, and the epic “We can pose for a photograph. All three of us, immortalized. You and your perfect girl.”
Yes, she went hard for Jay.
The rapper has kept quiet since the Lemonade premiere, but the rumored other woman, Rachel Roy, took to Twitter to deny that she had an affair with Jay Z.
I respect love, marriages, families and strength. What shouldn't be tolerated by anyone, no matter what, is bullying, of any kind.
— Rachel Roy (@Rachel_Roy) April 24, 2016
She also made her Instagram private after posting a photo that appeared to be a jab at Beyonce’s “good hair Becky” lyrics.
Of course, the Internet could not not have some fun on Jay’s expense.
— kelly oxford (@kellyoxford) April 24, 2016
Somebody call Jay Z and make sure he still has a pulse. #LEMONADE
— Sheneka Adams (@iamShenekaAdams) April 24, 2016
— Ziwe (@Ziweeee) April 24, 2016
— Jason (Civil War) (@IsotopeRose) April 24, 2016
— Nerdy Wonka (@NerdyWonka) April 24, 2016
What do you think of the Lemonade lyrics? Found others that incriminate Jay Z?